One of the questions that we get asked a lot is whether NBT retrofit can be installed in a pre-NBT vehicle (F01/F02/F10/F18/etc. from July 2012 and older). The answer is yes, but a special pre-NBT adapter is required (developed by Bimmer Retrofit); and even with the pre-NBT adapter, you will have some limitations.
In this video we show you which options will and will not work. We hope that this video will help you make an informed decision about installing an NBT retrofit in your vehicle.
– Service Intervals work correctly as of 25/07/2013.
– Scroll button on the steering wheel does not work
– Night vision camera does not work
– Pre-NBT adapter: http://bimmerretrofit.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=71
– F10 NBT: http://bimmerretrofit.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=78_122_124&product_id=84
– Our website: http://www.bimmerretrofit.com
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/bimmerretrofit
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org